Here we go again! Heading out on another adventure. This time to Kentucky for the Kentucky Derby half marathon! I've been excited and counting down for this one for many reasons.
- Going with my daughter for another race weekend!
- Celebrating her finishing college!
- Meeting up with Jill and her daughter
- Running the Kentucky Derby half - the 4th in my 12 for 2012
- Being current with 4th month, 4th race!
- Checking out the city of Louisville!
- And trying this! It freaks me out, and that's why I know I need to try it!
With only a week since my last half, I'm not sure of my expectations for this race, except to run hard, do my best, and enjoy the sites and sounds of Louisville!
Next week I need to review my race schedule, see what I need to sign up for, what I need to eliminate and make more hotel and travel plans since Chelsea and I got into the NIKE WOMENS HALF MARATHON IN SAN FRANCISCO! I can't wait to tell my aunt since she's been bugging me to find a race near her since the last time we were there!
Check out more fitness friday blogs here