This year more than ever do I need goals and my word to help propel me into greater things...
with a lot of changes in my life, some chosen and some forced upon me, I am learning that we cannot control what happens to us, but we can control how we react to it, and this year I am chosing to find confidence and thrive.
So in deciding my one little word for 2013 I looked up the definitions of all the words I like to assist me in deciding...
Definition: 1. to grow strong; 2. to do well and achieve success
Synonyms: flourish, grow, burgeon, blossom, prosper, succeed
Definition: 1. the state of feeling certain about the truth of something.
Synonyms: trust, faith, relaince, belief, credit, credence
- 1000 miles - I love running and enjoy tracking my miles
- 13 races or ways in which I compete against others
- planks and bridges both increasing in time
- strength training increased beyond cardio training
- healthy diet with 30 day challenges to help me through
- reading more, another attempt at 50 books
- journaling daily (art and writing and blogging)
- paying down debt
- cleaning out room by room