Thirty-one days of grateful...
I chose the month of January to begin a grateful journal. To recognize the good that surrounds me, even on the toughest of days. I plan to continue beyond the 31 days, but this was my beginning to a more grateful 2015
Gratitude makes sense of our past, brings peace for today, and creates a vision for tomorrow
- January 1 - today I am grateful for the opportunity to spend the day in Pj's while being productive and creative in my studio.
- January 2 - today I am grateful for clean eating, training with my daughter, finally getting the hot tub hooked up, time to be creative, deleting facebook from my phone and finding more time to organize.
- January 3 - today I am grateful for the opportunity to scrapbook with my sister and friends, finish up my December daily and have some uplifting chats with friends.
- January 4 - today I am grateful for the opportunity to train with my daughter, dinner at Stancatos with friends, relaxing in hot tub with a glass of wine.
- January 5 - today I am grateful for a quiet day home, Bentley training so well, hanging out with Chelsea and Anthony after dinner and creative time.
- January 6 - today I am grateful for finally able to walk on incline since broken toe over three weeks ago, dole chopped salads, chicken and feta meatballs and a night with hubs
- January 7 - today I am grateful for 12 years without smoking, time with my sister, training with my daughter and that silly dog Bentley
- January 8 - today I am grateful for a quiet day, time to reboot, time to write and organize and do the things I love, library time to sit and read and get new books
- January 9 - today I am grateful for my first cup of coffee, hanging out with my sister and Cameron, A night at museum movie bringing us laughter and an evening with the best girlfriends a girl could have
- January 10 - today I am grateful for the ability to test my body strength, almost back to running again, celebrating birthdays with friends and family, my husband who helps me through the highs and lows
- January 11 - today I am grateful for a day of quiet, time for reading, finishing book club book and getting back in that hot tub!
- January 12 - today I am grateful for the snow that blankets our yard, getting all my returns done, running 3 miles... finally, laughing so hard with Bentley in the snow!
- January 13 - today I am grateful for a clean house, Christmas put away, Valentines out,craft time, reading time and taking the next step with Bentley in training.
- January 14 - today I am grateful for wedding countdown, my morning coffee, reading a good book, time with Debbie, a successful craft day, and evening with my husband
- January 15 - today I am grateful for my morning coffee, finally running 5 miles, my husband helping out when I need him and an early night to bed
- January 16 - today I am grateful for a lunch date with Debbie, Stacey and Kim, and Bentley who always gets me to smile, getting mom to create even for a bit, wine... oh yes, wine!
- January 17 - today I am grateful for Dan's dogs, cake testing, wedding countdown, planning, creating, quiet time with mom, funny cat and dog
- January 18 - today I am grateful for gym time, a 6 mile run in 54 min, puppy training, dinner out with Debbbie and relaxing in the hot tub with a glass of wine!
- January 19 - today I am grateful for training with my daughter (I think), writing, reading, chicken meatballs, Bentley, hot tub
- January 20 - today I am grateful for craft day with Debbie, book club and my awesome book club girlfriends, skype, wine, shimmertinis, laughter
- January 21 - today I am grateful for a day with Deb, making roses, working on guest room, shower planning, cleaning out
- January 22 - today I am grateful for running 4 miles, lunch date with my kids, Zach's help in getting upstairs room cleaned out, time for reading
- January 23 - today I am grateful for training with Milt, more organizing, silly Bentley, date night with my hubby - American Sniper movie
- January 24 - today I am grateful for time to finish up projects,painting second coat on cabinet, reading time, office time, fireplace time and oh yes, hot tub time
- January 25 - today I am grateful for puppy training, running 5 miles in 44 minutes, time for reading book club book and fireplaces
- January 26 - today I am grateful for making it through tough training with Julie, organizing house, dinner with Joel, Chel, Anthony, Sara and Bob
- January 27 - today I am grateful for lunch with my daughter, girlfriends and Brenda in town! Time with Deb and wine bars
- January 28 - today I am grateful for another date with girlfriends and lunch, movie, trying a new recipe and reading time and finishing another book.
- January 29 - today I am grateful for training with Chelsea, running a 7:57 mile, reading time, getting organized
- January 30 - today I am grateful for gym time with Milt, disco inferno, saying yes to new things in my life, and Bentley for always making me laugh!
- January 31 - today I am grateful for sleeping in, running 6 miles, cleaning and organizing and celebrating with Chelsea and Anthony.
Biggest changes in January - being grateful each day, being present, removing Facebook from my phone and back to running after broken toe!