Things we should practice daily, not making excuses for where we are in life. Dealing with a few people recently reminded me of this. I sometimes wonder, what happened to people taking responsibility for their actions? Here are a few life lessons to lead you to enlightenment.
1. No One is Perfect. The quicker this is realized the faster you can get on with being excellent.
2. Start every morning ready to fight harder than you did the day before and run further than you ever imagine.
3. Avoid over explaining yourself. Be confident with who you are.
4. Keep balance in your life. Write down what’s most important to you and show up. Sometimes we tend to do the things that are most important to us when it’s written down.
5. Play the hand you were dealt. Have the courage to face challenges head on it builds character. Start looking for a way through instead of a way out.
6. Be a student of life. Learn something new every day. The day you stop learning is the day you become obsolete so keep learning.
7. No Excuses. Stop making excuses replace them with ways to do better. Excuses are a waste of time and energy.
8. Let others know where you Stand. Be uncompromising and be up front when someone steps on your core values.
9. Never be afraid of a challenge. You put on your shoes like every other man. Now it comes down to who wants it more.
10. Service to others. Small, simple or important be a volunteer and give the very best of you.
11. Work like hell. Everyone has a job to do so do it. Cross every “T” and dot every “I”.
12. Discover You. Find your passion, life purpose, and take action.
13. Don’t take it Personal. Don’t be afraid to laugh at yourself self confidence shows that you’re comfortable in your own skin.
14. Manage your time. Our situation and environment is ever changing so be careful not to confuse the things that are urgent with the things that are important. Look for time wasters and eliminate them.
15. Ask for help. Life can be tough remember you never have to do it alone.
16. Do your homework. Know what you getting into before you start. Doing your homework reduces uncertainty and fear.
17. Day Dream Often. On the weekend when you are relaxing embrace a day dream. During the week take action to preserve your dreams.
18. Be A HERO. Cultivate a healthy dose of forgiveness and set someone free. Learn to forgive others and stop carrying those bags of hate, guilt or regret.
19. Stay One Step Ahead. Be proactive, Take the initiative, Brainstorm with the big picture in mind.
20. Self Love. Become your own priority. Strive to be the you, you want to be.
21. Finish what you started. Avoid the urge to stray to new projects
Peace and Progress,